Among all the pathologies that affect the spinal column, in its different departments, is one of the most common, and painful, it is considered to be in the neck osteocondrose. This disease leads to a mass of complications, especially as it affects the spinal cord, but also has a negative effect on the working of the brain.
What is the neck osteocondrose?
Beneath the words of your neck osteocondrose in the medical practice, assumes a purchase of a progressive disease that affects a particular department of a spinal cord. This pathologic process is distinctive and peculiar degenerative degenerative processes in the tissues of the intervertebral discs, which are shock absorbers for the vertebrae to the neck. Degenerative diseases-degenerative change of the intervertebral discs, which are due to the fact that they are lost and become deformed. As a result, the distance between the vertebrae decreases and, as a result, there occurs the following side effects:
- Narrowing of the spinal canal at the several points of the spinal column.
- By displacement of the vertebral arteries – the major blood vessels, ensuring that blood supply to the brain. Due to the fact that the worsening of the logistics of the brain, and has stopped the circulation of the blood in the cervical region of the spinal cord.
- The discs of the spine may be deformed and on the brink of collapse. It takes the pressure off of the individual sections of the spinal cord and nerves, often causes a tightening of the nerve roots.
All of the issues that affect not only a violation of the circulation of the blood to the brain, painful sensations in the region of the neck, pain in the head, of the t. d. the Development of degenerative cervical disc disease to the dangerous issues of the character of the brain, impaired functioning of the central nervous system, injury to the tissues of the brain. According to the international classification of diseases, OStEkondrosa neck set, single of a lot of code. The code of the disease according to the ICD 10 is dependent on the age at which he was diagnosed with the ailment.
- M02 – dystrophy, intervertebral disc at the beginning of the age of an adult.
- M42.12 – dIPteroticheski procedure on the neck in adults.
The age of the patient, and the degree of development of a disease process that depends on many factors, such as, for example, the consequences of complications and symptoms, and of course, the principles of treatment.
The know-how to the development of degenerative cervical disc disease may play an important role in the diagnostic process, as well as the principles of dealing with the disease. However, before you list all the causes, that is to say, the doctors that stand out are two factors that have lead to the development of the pathological process:
- Bc – destruction of the intervertebral disc, and the other vertebrates, the structures of involvement in the pathological process in the vicinity of the tissue, blood vessels, and the beams of the nerve occurs under the influence of external factors, such as the last. The heaviest of these factors, and others, of the condition, the faster disease develops.
- The physiological – basis for the development of the disease are, by and large, the changes are related to age. It is a natural aging of articular cartilage tissue in a spine position, in the deposits of the salts of the t. d. d.
Draping himself over the specific cause of the degenerative disc disease of the cervix, are as follows:
- In violation of metabolic processes in the body, as well as the certain stages of obesity.
- HipodINAME – a phenomenon characterized by a reduced mobility. It's not just the injury or illness, it can also be attributed to a sedentary lifestyle and a job.
- The pathology of the cardiovascular system, helping the circulatory system in the brain, the variation of the pressure, and so on and so forth.
- Bad posture is the a wide variety of forms of scoliosis, arthritis, and even flat feet.
- A Trauma to the cervical spine. In this case, it is for strains, sprains, bumps, and bruises. Affect the development of degenerative cervical disc disease can damage to the other departments of the spinal cord.
- Excessively large loads on the physical in the neck department, that are caused by intense sport activities or hard physical difficult, depending on the type of human activity.
- A sedentary lifestyle is a dangerous state of constant tension of the cervix, and only to the spine, if you sit on it incorrectly, or uncomfortable pieces of furniture.
- A herniated cervical spine, as well as a variety of related diseases.
- On the long retention-head in an uncomfortable or unnatural position. In this case, there occurs a tension in muscles, but it is also a curve of the spinal column in the neck department.
- A very common cause of health-care professionals, believe in permanent tension, and the neural surge.
- One of the reasons why also they are considered to be congenital anomalies in the construction of the vertebral column.
What kind of a threat to the health, is it?
As described above, in the region of the cervical spine, it is not only in the spinal cord and nerve branching, but also with insects, the arteries that supply blood to paratyacou the part of the brain, the cerebellum, and the u.s. department of the spinal cord. With the development of degenerative cervical disc disease inflamed tissues in close proximity. In addition to this, the development of the disease threatens to comdalimonies the nerve roots, and redalimonies the blood vessels, the consequences are the following:
- Osteocondrose is accompanied by a deformation of the spinal column, the result of which, in different areas, to narrow the spinal canal. This can cause pressure on the spinal cord and the nerves that branch, which promises to have severe neurological problems. In severe cases, the person feels no pain, there is still the possibility of a loss of control over the portions separated from the body, especially in the area of the hands or face).
- Pressure in the vessels of the neck, as has already been mentioned, accompanied by violation of the circulation in the paratalocrom the department of the brain. When the brain fails to receive oxygen and nutrients are available in adequate quantities, it starts with the deprivation of oxygen. In the event of a violation of the circulation of the blood is real, and the risk of ischemic stroke, and various neurological pathologies.
The syndromes are:
- The anterior spinal artery.
It is important for you to know what each and every one of these symptoms is usually accompanied by the feeling of a different nature, as well as the hard rubber of the clinical signs. A person may experience dizziness, the tinnitus, and so much more.
He talks about the direct relationship between the degenerative disc disease cervical spine with paraOStgovernamentais and cartilage tissue. The symptoms of this type of disease is also associated with the defeat of the mentioned fabrics:
- Whole or in part the movement of the neck.
- The movement of the head, accompanied with painful sensations in the region of the neck.
- The x-rays show morphological changes in the tissues (intervertebral disc and into the body of the vertebrae).
It should be noted that vertraciocínio the syndrome is always accompanied by these clinical signs. If not, then at least 1 of them, the diagnosis will be very different.
A Radicular syndrome from the
It occurs when damaged nerve roots in the spinal cord. That breaks the nerve, the electrical conductivity, a person can feel pain, or to lose the sensitivity of the individual sections of the body, or even to be in the future. Depending on which of the 8 root-pairs is a violation of the conduct, the highlight of the symptoms.
- 1-pair of numb feeling, or pain in the back of the head;and
- 3 – par for the violation of chewing reflex, numbness of the tongue, and unpleasant sensations behind the ears;
- 4 pair – pain in the region of the clavicle, the violation of swallowing reflex;
- 5. the pair in violation of the shoulders, which is accompanied by a problem of the motion of the hand;
- 6 for the patient starts to feel pain and numbness in the forearm and in the shoulder blades;
- 7, the par – ties, hands, and fingers (usually index and middle);
- 8, the par – symptoms that are similar to those of the past, even to the point of it, but the sense of numbness that can be felt in a third finger and his pinky.
Even though it might be a pathologic process that is localized in a region of a cervical department of a spinal column, the syndrome has all the symptoms of diseases of the heart. The condition of this is as follows:
- The pulse accelerated.
- The Pain in the region of the sternum.
- Shortness of breath, weakness and lethargy, a decrease in the operating state.
Some of the signs and symptoms of degenerative cervical disc disease
For a quick conversion to the doctor, it is necessary to understand clearly the signs of a degenerative cervical disc disease. In some cases, this knowledge will allow you to assist in the early stages of the disease, when it is easier for the explaining and talking points. In general, the symptoms are, when the osteocondrose of the cervical spine are:
- The pain in the osteocondrose are always present, it varies only in intensity and in frequency. That is, the pain is the first clinical sign of it. Its intensity depends on the stage of progression of the disease, by their nature, they are stupid, or compression. The sensation of pain is located mainly on the neck, the occipital region, but also to the extension in the time frame, strap, belt, or hands.
- In the majority of cases, they are the manifestations of vestibular injury. It is frequently causeless, dizziness, nausea, loss of coordination, gait, erratic, lost-in-space.
- One of the most frequent clinical sign is the stiffness of the muscles of the neck, and stiffness of movement. A person is difficult to rotate, bend down and play the game again, the head of the movement, to talk about a crisis of pain.
- Many of the patient's score on the feeling of the skin of the scalp, "life," pins and needles", or felt the unique sensation of "pins and needles".
- In the area of the hands occurs, muscle weakness and numbness.
- They often present with psychological manifestations-of-cost-depression, drowsiness, and a sudden change in mood or explosive irritability.
- Due to circulatory disorders and injuries of the brain tissue increased, vertigo, and ringing in the ears, which is similar to the noise that is tinnitus.
- In the majority of patients, all point to a deterioration of vision, but also the sensation of pain in the an eye on the apples, especially when they try to heavily chamfer the eyes to the left, right, up, or down.
To determine the level of development of a disease process, and sometimes, it is possible for the symptoms. However, in order to complete the diagnosis, it is still not sufficient and it is necessary to have a series of diagnostic activities.
The methods for the diagnosis of
A diagnosis of degenerative cervical disc disease is necessary in order to determine the location and stage of progression of the disease. To ensure that the diagnosis is in need of such diagnostic methods:
- The x-ray primary is a method that helps to determine the extent and location of deformity of the spinal column.
- It can also be used for a ct scan for an increased accuracy in the diagnosis of pathological changes in the vertebral bones and the intervertebral discs.
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging, tomography) – gives you the opportunity to I want to to remember the the discs and vertebrae, to determine the presence of a hernia, the protrusion of the scale of the injuries, etc.
- Doppler ultrasound – this test, you are presented with the opportunity to meet the crush of a street, in order to assess the degree of circulatory disorders.
Methods for the treatment of
In the treatment of degenerative disc disease is neck, it always involves a joined-up approach. The principles of treatment depends on the mass of the other factors, such as the age of the patient, the stage of development of the disease, and the brightness of the clinical picture and the t. d. however, this is a medical in this situation, you can't do that in the first place, you can see a doctor-your family doctor, who then forwards it to the vertpedido for now. As for the integrated approach: it is used as a osteocondrose neck by using a therapy in a medical, nursing, physical therapy, massage therapy, exercise, and other methods, about which it is worth talking about in more detail.
The basis for the treatment of degenerative cervical disc disease is a medical therapy, suggesting that the implementation of the pills, medications, and other drugs of these groups:
- Anesthetics – analgesics, and antispasmodics. The first is directly to the contrary to the nerve centers, thus explaining and talking points for the sensation of pain. That will allow you to remove the spasm of the muscles of the neck, whereby the circulation of the blood, and inhibit pain.
- NSAIDS – anti-inflammatory non-steroids are required to reduce the inflammatory process, the majority of them will also help to eliminate the pain sensation. Many of these medicines are applied in the form of a gel, ointment, which is rubbed on the affected area.
- Relax your muscles – one way to relieve the muscle spasm in the neck department.
- HondreprotCEtora are required to be certain the initial stages of the degenerative disease of the disk to the SHOP, as they will help in the recovery of the tissue to bone.
- Vitamin b complex – to normalize metabolic processes in the nervous tissue, improves the conductivity of nerve impulses, and contributing to the functioning of the CNS.
Remember, the treatment must be carried out only under the supervision of a medical practitioner, who is responsible for destiny of the individual drugs, as well as to determine the length of time of its reception, and dosing.
In the treatment of degenerative disc disease is neck-it will be sometimes the more effective the application of certain techniques of physical therapy:
- In the gel electrophoresis.
- LasertA in god.
- The ultra-sound.
- As a massage.
The massage therapy, not necessarily, accomplished by an experienced server, health care, and the treatment is carried out in the course of at least ten (10) sessions. The cervical massage helps to normalize blood circulation, restore the elasticity of the muscles, relieving the sensation of pain, and of the t. d. d.
On the basis of a manual therapy based on the principles of recovery in motor and movement between the vertebrae. At first, the handling is light and the relaxing atmosphere of the massage, then the doctor has done all the more in strength, which affects the vertebrae, momentum, and twisting of the neck.
The application of the applicator Kuznetsov, one of the methods of therapy of diseases of the spinal column, including the degenerative disc disease. The impact of the device on the neck, the department normalizes the metabolic processes, relieves pain, improves muscle tone, improves circulation, increases the electrical conductivity of the tissue, nerve, and t. d. aware of the degenerative disease of the disk, it is useful to swim every day, hanging on the horizontal bar for 2 to 3 minutes.